Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Completion of O Level duty 2009

Finally, I have finished my duty as a Physics teacher for this year's O Level! what a long year for me. Having to struggle with 4A,4B1,4B2,4C,4D and 4E is no joke. Thank God, i need not do so next year.

Like a doctor who sees patients who did not make it, a teacher is somewhat sad when students fail their exam, although failing exam is not end of the world. Having to cope with sadness and business duriong this period can be stressful. The worry about why students "hide" at home and never turn up to ask questions before O level can really put me to sleepless nights. Then! when some other students turn up to ask questions, I sometimes also worry, becos the more some ask, the more you know they do not know, and it can be just days, or hours before the paper!

The last Physics paper just ended an hour ago. Relief, and worry for some till results come out in Mid Jan 2010 for O and Dec 2009 for N.

I would like to thank all CUTE and THOUGHTFUL students of 2010! actually they make my life! without them, i would be useless. now. i should sit and reflect on how to improve my teaching for next year! please e-mail me your evaluation on me if you see this Blog entry, carrotisgood@hotmail.com or gui_eng_hong@moe.edu.sg ! thanks !

To students who graduated ! Congratulations ! You have put up a tough fight , till the last hour! Many of you have slept a mere few hours each night. many have helped not only themselves, but others in need. Remember this strong yet kind spirit for your life, as it would be the foundation for the real life out there. An exam is a crisis for you now. In life there would be many more crisis to overcome. You have done well this time, you will do well also in future!

GOOD luck to all. THANK YOU ! May peace be with U :)

PHYSICs teachist Gui

what to do with the 10 Year Series ? you may sell it to 2nd hand bookstore at Bras Basah Complex, give to your Relatives or CCA juniors, or ......... put in my Locket H6. ha ha .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home