Friday, May 08, 2009

Vesak Day Feeling . . .

since 1992 Oct 22, i joined Buddhism. but it is a religion that goes beyond joining it. practice is more important than the believing in Buddhism, and this make it hard. for so many years, i struggle to be a good Buddhist, and becos there is no end to being good, i had a hard time. To some people, being angry is ok, and normal. to me being angry makes me feel lousy. i wanna thank Buddha, my kind teacher, for giving something to work on for my whole life. Be kind and be Enlightened!

today, i suddenly had the urge to set a reflection. a thought of setting a theme came to me. " Lets cherish and count my Blessings!" in a world of suffering, sometimes it is good to think of the good things also! makes one happier!

My blessings :

1) I had a good Father, although he reborn liao.
2) I have a good, caring mother. . .
3) I have a good, caring wife . . .
4) I have a cute, funny baby girl
5) I have and had many nice, appreciative students
6) I had good Dharma teachers . . .
7) I have no critical illness now
8) I love "nian fo"
9) I have a house to stay
10) I am seldom hungry
11) I can sleep at night
12) Someone taught me 312exercise
13) I have people who play Badminton with me weekly
14) I cleared my O levels without tears
15) I studied till nose-bleed, cried for my NUS exam, but i did not die
16) I enjoy my Job
17) I know how to blog !
18) I love Buddha , and his teachings!

19) Venerable Kahdro taught me Meditation. . .and she is a Great Teacher

20) . . . smile

May I pray, all beings be happy! Happy Vesak :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home