Wednesday, May 06, 2009

May there Be Peace on Earth

For four years , my school made us sing this song, Let there be peace on Earth. A very peaceful Catholic hymm. I love it. wow! that was 1984. 25 Years ago! i was in sec 1 then. now, i still sing it occasionally , and each time it never fails to give me peace, re-direct my mind to kinder thoughts. . .the world needs love, and peace, but i guess it is difficult.

I pray, that fewer people and animals die as a result of war, disease, conflict and disaster. I pray, that all people, all animals , and all beings have kind thougths, and be away from all kind of sufferings . . . Om mani padme hum. om mani padme hum . om mani padme hum. om mani padme hum. om mani padme hum . om mani padme hum . om mani padme hum .. . . . .

May Peace Be with you ! and also be with all around you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Shu Hui said...

The Universe is sometime end, but my faithful vows of benefiting all sentient beings are endless forever. As Vast as the Universe; as Deep as the Ocean.

My mind has always been full with Bodhicitta (the mindfulness of enlightenment), Sincerely wish to spread the lights of Three Jewels into the universe anywhere and anytime; Truly taking vows of benefiting all beings who have very good dharma-friendships with me, Guiding all sentient beings to reach the stage of complete enlightenment together.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home