Friday, October 03, 2008

learning . . .


learning. how many things have you learned? i have learned so many things so far. let me list them .
i learned ...
1. to play/suck the harmonica from my bro. in sec2.
2. canoeing on my own at East coast in sec2
3. swimming on my own at toa payoh in primary
4. meditation from Venerable Sangye Kadro at ABC while in NS
5. calligraphy on my own (when ???)
6. juggling on my own from a book in sec 2
7. blogging from my sec 5 pupils
8. add tag board from Andrina (2008)
9. friendster, facebook the last 5 years
10. driving my Mr Ang in 1999
11. badminton from Mother ...
12. wrap dumpling (zhong zi) from my mum...
13. roller blading (fell down N times!) on my own
14. chinese flute on my own
15. violin from my student Hong Yap ....
16. carrom from my JC friends
i just learned on my own how to FTP an hour ago, after asking a few people in vain . . . i think learning can be fun if we enjoy , and it can be a torture if we are forced to. . . . looking back, studying can be tough, P123456 Sec1234 JC12 NUS 1234. . . ! 16 Years of, my God ...dy/dx....
my daughter has just learned how to walk with support. there something she no need learn, that's to cry loudly.... the picture show her learning how to put the pacifier (tu tu) back to her mouth .... cute.... hope she grow up and learn to be a Kind and Strong lady.
om mani padme hum ....
Pray, all who are learning N and O and A levels have fun . And Pray people learn to be Kind :).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I feel...

“人之初,性本善”

One does not need to learn to be kind as long as one did not learn to be unkind...

But then again...

“性相近,习相远”

It all still depends on the 后天的 environment...

May happiness be with you and your family.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home